Tuesday 29 May 2012

In-house tournament 28/5/2012

Hi guys! just a short update about a recent in-house tournament
Deck used : Offering gadget

Game 1  Josh(Chaos dragons) O-O-/
1.Gadget beatdown while he had a bad hand, then monster reborn his red eyes metal and wack for game
2.He beatdown me with sorcerer and wyvern till 2000+ while he no backrow. then I activated offering for 2 chaos hope ray for game.

Game 2 Kree(Dragunities) O-X-O
1.Gadget beatdown again. realised that his backrow was fake, activated offering and wack with 5 gadgets for game
2.He first turn atums, stardust and red eyes metal. with warnings and dark bribes, I died shortly after.
3.When i had offering set, he do the atums combo on me, leaving me with 4000+ hp. next turn activated offering then baited his only backrow with mistwurm, he chain compulsory but priority goes. then i swarm with 2 hope, 1 kachi kochi and 1 gadget for game.

Game 3 D (Lightlord) O-X-X
1.Won because he had a really bad hand
2.Forgot
3.Had equal play until i had 6000 and he had 3700. he foolish burial wolf and tribute it for celestia. i solemn judgment and left myself with 3000, a gadget and a hope with no backrow. then he activated his only backrow for beckoning light and took judgment dragon. summon, pay and wack me for game.

Congrats to D for winning first place! I apologise if this tournament result is a little short but most of my friends aren't free at that time. Be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment